I Have Stared Death

In The Face, But He Blinked First..

Saturday, January 04, 2014

6:47 AM 0

Its called the "Maniaxe" from American Kami Custom. Its a modular axe system, the worlds first, which you can change out different style heads and handles to fit the mission profile. I chose the biggest version, with a bearded axe and a hammer poll on the opposite side. I wanted a piece that I could take camping, so cutting wood, hammering in stakes, misc work, and something else much more menacing for serious work and defense. 

Most tomahawks these days have some deep cover mission asignment in mind, sneaking around, "off'ing" enemies quietly or some brutal "The Patriot" application. Im not skilled enough, nor do I pretend to be. I just needed a piece that could withstand the stuff I would encounter. This tool is made from the same steel used in Jackhammer bits and the handle is G10 (like fancy grippy 1911 grips) and non-conductive.

0 comments